Tuesday, March 1, 2011

An Open Letter of Apology to Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,

I'm sorry I have used so much toilet paper in the last few weeks. I'm sure that my pregnancy is single-handedly responsible for the death of approximately two polar bears and the loss of a quarter acre of Amazon rain forest. I've tried to convince my OB that I would benefit from a catheter with a leg bag, but no such luck.

Sincerely,

Meaghan



In other news, at 36 weeks 5 days, I feel like my skin is stretched to its limit. I can no longer cross my legs, and I wear compression hose so that my shoes aren't bursting at the seams by the end of the day. My one wish is that my back felt a little better - it would make life (sleep, work, etc.) so much easier! But it's assuredly temporary.  I am going to the doctor weekly to get checked on, and I have an upcoming ultrasound appointment on Thursday. I absolutely can't wait to meet my sweet baby girl!! She already has such a personality!

I have been challenged by my husband and friends to maintain a Project 365 Blog, where I take a picture daily of our whereabouts and things we are up to. I will do my best to keep this up and keep everyone updated of all the wonderful things this new life is going to bring our way! Thanks so much for following!

                                        35 weeks, taken one day after work